Jul. 15 – 22, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Alaska Cruise||3.06 MB|
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature, whether from the decks of the Chichagof Dream or aboard its skiffs and kayaks.
- Accompanied by expert naturalists, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader, learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity, and the wealth of natural spectacles along these protected waters.
- Discover Alaska’s culture and living history during a visit to the Alaska State Museum.
- Cruise around Glacier Bay National Park alongside a Native Huna Tlingit Cultural Heritage Guide.
- Visit Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center and a salmon hatchery.
- Take a guided tour of the Norwegian fishing community of Petersburg.
- Joined by a Park Ranger, cruise the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.