Aug. 9 – 16, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
66 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Southeast Alaska Cruise||1.61 MB|
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature, whether from the decks of the Admiralty Dream, or aboard its skiffs and kayaks.
- Accompanied by expert naturalists including an Orbridge Expedition Leader, learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity, and the wealth of natural spectacles along these protected waters.
- Learn about Alaska’s culture and living history during a visit to the Alaska State Museum and from a Native Huna Tlingit Cultural Heritage Guide at Glacier Bay National Park.
- Visit Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center and a salmon hatchery.
- Take a guided tour of the Norwegian fishing community of Petersburg.
- Joined by a Park Ranger, cruise the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- What’s included: 7 nights accommodations aboard the Admiralty Dream; 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners; beverages including complimentary beer and wine with dinner; all excursions and presentations; luggage porterage; gratuities for Orbridge Expedition Leader, airport transfer drivers, and drivers/guides on included land excursions; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.