Jun. 4 – 16, 2020
Number of days:
100 (ship capacity)
|Final Flyer: St. Lawrence Seaway||595.34 KB|
- Explore the unique history of New France.
- Enjoy thorough educational content provided by onboard naturalists, guides, and experts—at an impressive 7:1 guestto-guide ratio.
- See hundreds of thousands of seabirds nesting at Bonaventure Island.
- Admire music, dancing, and storytelling with expert local cultural guides.
- Spot for the 13 species of cetaceans found in the Gulf—ideally sighted at this time of year—including fin, minke, humpback, and blue whales.
- Cruise Percé Rock by Zodiac for unbeatable views.
- Discover the rich cultural heritage and stunning red sandstone cliffs of the Magdalen Islands.
- Visit three provinces and the French island of Saint-Pierre.