Oct. 12 – 19, 2019 [on request]
Number of days:
100 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: San Juan Islands||1.94 MB|
- Discover the powerful wildness and warm charm of the Pacific Northwest in the San Juan Islands and British Columbia.
- The National Geographic Venture is ideal for exploring the wild places where killer whales, seals, and bald eagles congregate.
- Visit quaint seaside villages and bike along the waterfront or embark on a guided tasting tour.
- There’ll be a chance to visit charming art galleries and the Robert Bateman museum to see the artist’s incredible natural history work.
- In Alert Bay, meet the Kwakwaka’wakw people, learn their unique histories through their art and witness a moving dance performance.
- Hike islands covered in ancient forest, kayak peaceful shorelines and more, all with the company of an attentive and experienced expedition team, who help you discover the best of the region.
- Throughout the voyage, we’ll choose from our favorite remote spots to hike in small groups and kayak peaceful shorelines, engaging with the region in the most immersive, educational, and fun way possible.