Aug. 12 – 19, 2019
Number of days:
Black Sheep Adventures
|Final Brochure: Glacier & Waterton Active||1.4 MB|
- If you’re looking for a trip that gets all your senses excited then look no further than these two parks straddling the US/Canada border.
- Feel the trail below your feet each day as we lace up our boots for daily hikes.
- Smell the wildflowers and taste some of the berries along the trails.
- Hear the glaciers calving and the waterfalls roaring as you take in the scenery that stretches farther than you can see.
- This trip combines many of the iconic trails of Glacier National Park with the shores of Waterton National Park, finishing off with two fantastic days in the Canadian wilderness in Fernie, British Columbia.