Aug. 18 – 24, 2019
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Canadian Passage||1.01 MB|
- Join this well-paced sojourn through Canada’s glorious Rocky Mountains—highlighted by two days traveling aboard the Rocky Mountaineer in Gold Leaf Service—with visits to the stunning areas of Banff and Lake Louise.
- En route, embrace the dynamic changes in scenery as you wind through lush green ranch lands and flowing river canyons surrounded by mountain peaks.
- On board Rocky Mountaineer’s all-dome fleet, travel through otherwise inaccessible terrain to unlock the unparalleled beauty of British Columbia, Alberta, and the Canadian Rockies.
- Each day offers exciting sightseeing opportunities, and the evenings are highlighted by relaxing stays at thoughtfully selected hotels.
- Enjoy a guided tour through Yoho National Park, and take advantage of leisure time to explore the small hamlets as well as Banff National Park.
- Includes:6 nights hotel accommodations; 2 full days traveling on the Rocky Mountaineer in premium Gold Leaf Service; 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners including a special welcome dinner, and a farewell reception; Full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director; All activities listed on the 7-day itinerary; Private deluxe motor coach with air-conditioning and reclining seats Luggage porterage; Gratuities for Orbridge Travel Director, Rocky Mountaineer staff, drivers, porters, housekeeping, and wait staff for included meals; Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times