Apr. 19 – 24, 2022
Number of days:
Sports and Entertainment
- Time and again referred to as America’s National Pastime, the game of baseball has helped play a key role in the shaping of our nation.
- Join us on this historical baseball experience that will take a deep dive into the historical aspects that make baseball the game we enjoy today.
- We will visit two historical baseball parks in Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park.
- The tour will include behind the scenes tours and live game action.
- Spend time in Cooperstown to get a private tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- Sports & Entertainment (SET) has changed their deposit policies for all of their 2021 trips.
- Instead of the deposit being non-refundable, SET will allow travelers deposits to be credited or applied to any future SET trips until the final payment is due: 90 days prior to tour departure.
- Sports & Entertainment Protocols