Oct. 3 –10, 2020 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
52 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Hudson River||3.72 MB|
- Cruise the Hudson River during fall foliage season and embrace a warm, iconic American landscape that has inspired great writers, artists and naturalists.
- Enjoy a night on the island of Manhattan, tucked proudly between the Hudson and East Rivers.
- Take a narrated tour of the city and time to pause at the World Trade Center Memorial.
- During your seven-night cruise, you can customize your journey with a selection of optional excursions in Troy, Albany, Kingston, Hyde Park, Catskill, West Point and Sleepy Hollow.
- Choose to tour family homes turned museums, including the home of FDR, iconic landscape painter Thomas Cole, writer Washington Irving and more.
- Discover the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, examine the Erie Canal, or visit Vassar College’s art center to see ancient Chinese artifacts.
- Enjoy a first-class ship and a generous meal and beverage plan, plus insightful lectures and discussions with experts and historians onboard.