Jul. 27-Aug. 5, 2018 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$4,699 [and up]
- Traverse North America’s most immense and impressive waterways on this scenic 10-day voyage aboard the luxurious 202-guest M/V Victory I
- Step back into the 19th century on Mackinac Island, steeped in Victorian-era charm and explored via horse-drawn carriage.
- Experience the oldest city in the Midwest, Sault Ste. Marie, and transit the mighty Soo Locks—one of the world’s largest and busiest locks— enabling ships to travel between Lake Superior and the lower Great Lakes
- Delight in a scenic early-morning cruise of Georgian Bay, with its verdant islands, rugged cliffs, and diamond-blue waters that have inspired some of Canada’s most celebrated painters. Arrive at the small town of Little Current, and tour Manitoulin Island, the world’s largest freshwater island, home of the Ojibwe people
- Stop at Windsor, the “City of Roses,” en route to Detroit. Then visit the vast Henry Ford Museum where highlights include the limousine that carried President John F. Kennedy on that fateful day in Texas, Abraham Lincoln’s rocking chair from Ford’s Theatre, and more
- Visit Cleveland and celebrate a musical genre’s history and impact at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame—which supports community and culture through creative exhibits, programs, and festivals—and explore Cleveland’s West Side Market, filled with the unique and diverse fares of over 100 vendors, and highlighted on television’s Travel Channel and Food Network
- Disembark near the historic, 27-mile-long Welland Canal, and take in magnificent vistas as you pass through the area’s fertile agricultural vineyards
- Witness the thunderous power of Niagara Falls, one of the world’s most astounding natural wonders, from the thrilling, up-close perspective of a state-of- the-art Hornblower cruise vessel
- See the immense power and beauty of America’s Great Lakes up close and personal on this unforgettable passage aboard the M/V Victory I
Date, itinerary, and price are subject to change.