- Begin in Winnipeg with a private reception and three-course welcome dinner at Assiniboine Park Zoo along with a presentation on polar bears.
- Learn about Churchill’s unique ecosystem at the Churchill Northern Studies Centre.
- Enjoy two full-day expeditions aboard a custom-designed Arctic Crawler—a specially designed trekking vehicle, featuring comfortable seating, on-board facilities with flush toilet, large windows that lower for better viewing, and a spacious, fully grated outside rear deck for optimal photography opportunities.
- Discover the cultural history of this region during a guided tour through the Itsanitaq Museum and a talk with a Parks Canada ranger.
- Meet an energetic team of sled dogs and their experienced handler, then bundle up for an exciting dog sled experience.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Arrive Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Day 2: Winnipeg / Flight to Churchill / Northern Studies Centre / Parks Canada Interpretive Centre
Day 3: Churchill / Arctic Crawler Experience
Day 4: Churchill / Cultural and Heritage Tour / Itsanitaq Museum / Dog Sledding
Day 5: Churchill / Arctic Crawler Experience / Flight to Winnipeg
Day 6: Depart Winnipeg