- Begin in Winnipeg with a private reception and three-course welcome dinner at Assiniboine Park Zoo along with a presentation on polar bears.
- Learn about Churchill’s unique ecosystem at the Churchill Northern Studies Centre.
- Enjoy two full-day expeditions aboard a custom-designed Arctic Crawler—a specially designed trekking vehicle, featuring comfortable seating, on-board facilities with flush toilet, large windows that lower for better viewing, and a spacious, fully grated outside rear deck for optimal photography opportunities.
- Discover the cultural history of this region during a guided tour through the Itsanitaq Museum and a talk with a Parks Canada ranger.
- Meet an energetic team of sled dogs and their experienced handler, then bundle up for an exciting dog sled experience.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Arrive Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Day 2: Winnipeg / Flight to Churchill / Northern Studies Centre / Parks Canada Interpretive Centre
Day 3: Churchill / Arctic Crawler Experience
Day 4: Churchill / Cultural and Heritage Tour / Itsanitaq Museum / Dog Sledding
Day 5: Churchill / Arctic Crawler Experience / Flight to Winnipeg
Day 6: Depart Winnipeg