May 22 – 31, 2019
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Southwest National Parks||954.54 KB|
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Visit all five U.S. national parks in Utah.
- Experience a Navajo cookout and storytelling, take a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley, and take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park, behold the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, and visit Arches National Park to see its intricately eroded arches.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon rafting trip and a visit to beautiful Antelope Slot Canyon.
- What’s included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches (2 are picnic-style), and 5 dinners including a farewell dinner in Las Vegas; a welcome reception in Scottsdale; wine tasting in Moab; admission and park fees throughout; transport via private deluxe motor coach; luggage porterage upon arrival at airport, and checking in and out of hotels; gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, and porters; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.