- Join us on a journey to the exceptional national parks and monuments of the Southwest.
- Travel to Grand Canyon National Park for awe-inspiring views from the park’s rim. Admire the beauty of light striking Antelope Canyon’s narrow sandstone walls.
- Share a peaceful evening with Navajo storytellers, and ponder cultures past and present at a petroglyph site during a river raft ride down Glen Canyon.
- Continue to Utah where you’ll spend enjoyable time at Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks—viewing rock formations and otherworldly landscapes that must be seen to be believed.
- With the guidance of an expert Orbridge Expedition Leader and the comforts of a private motor coach, there is no better way to visit our national parks.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Arrive in Phoenix, AZ / Scottsdale
Day 2: Scottsdale / Sedona / Grand Canyon National Park
Day 3: Grand Canyon National Park / Monument Valley, UT
Day 4: Monument Valley / Lake Powell, AZ
Day 5: Lake Powell
Day 6: Lake Powell / Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
Day 7: Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion National Park
Day 8: Zion National Park / Las Vegas, NV
Day 9: Depart Las Vegas