May 20 – 28, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Southwest National Parks||661.59 KB|
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Begin at the Arizona Biltmore, a luxurious Waldorf Astoria Resort—and a famous haven of celebrities, diplomats, and presidents—with iconic architecture heavily influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright as the consulting architect.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon rafting trip and a visit to beautiful Antelope Slot Canyon.
- Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Visit all five U.S. national parks in Utah.
- Observe intricately eroded arches at Arches National Park, behold the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, and follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.