May 4 – 12, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Southwest National Parks||2.2 MB|
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon (additional fee).
- Discover the sunbaked natural structures and sacred lands of Monument Valley. Witness the towering red rock cliffs lining the Colorado River during a rafting excursion in Glen Canyon.
- Behold the radiant colors and fluid-like patterns inside the walls of Antelope Canyon. Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Observe the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.