May 4 – 12, 2022
Number of days:
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon (additional fee).
- Discover the sunbaked natural structures and sacred lands of Monument Valley. Witness the towering red rock cliffs lining the Colorado River during a rafting excursion in Glen Canyon.
- Behold the radiant colors and fluid-like patterns inside the walls of Antelope Canyon. Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Observe the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.