Oct. 1 – 10, 2019
Number of days:
$4,699 [and up]
210 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: St. Lawrence Seaway||1.23 MB|
- Embark in Montréal and sail to Québec City.
- Stroll through the cobbled streets of this city and embrace the magic and charm of its well-preserved historic sites, while contemplating the deeply engrained history that laces through this famous North American town.
- Journey through the Thousand Islands, an archipelago of over 1800 islands rising up from the St. Lawrence River, these hauntingly beautiful fragments of land mark the border between the United States and Canada.
- Visit Kingston, an ever-changing city brimming with history and culture.
- Kingston is popular as a freshwater diving site, and host to Cork, the Freshwater Sailing Festival.
- Toronto is a vibrant city abuzz with activity, and home to some of the world’s finest restaurants, bars, clubs, and eclectic festivals.
- Travel to Port Colborne, and enjoy its diverse vibrant culture and its famous Niagara Falls attractions.
- Cleveland offers a sophisticated and unique travel experience while staying in touch with its functionality as a working-class city.
- Before disembarking in Detroit, take a guided trolley tour viewing more than one hundred of Cleveland’s points of interest.