- Enjoy the serenity of travel by rail as you spend four days unplugged from the outside world, with the beauty of the Canadian wilderness unfolding before you.
- Relax at leisure within your private Prestige Class stateroom—providing 50% more living space than other class cabins—featuring a picture window that’s 60% larger than standard cabin windows, a leather couch by day that transforms into a comfortable double bed with luxury linens by night, heated floors and walls, private en suite bathroom with shower, flat screen TV, and turndown service.
- Prestige Class amenities also include a small travel group size (26 guests max), dedicated concierge service, priority seating in the dining car, and complimentary snacks and beverages in the Park Car 24-hours a day.
- Awake each day to majestic, panoramic views outside your cabin’s picture window. InsideThe Canadian, many amenities await you among the first-class, art deco style cars, with abundant leisure time to enjoy them all.
- From your stateroom, or from seats in the Prestige Park lounge and dome cars, admire the vastness and diversity of Canada—starting at the shores of Lake Ontario, traversing across five provinces—including expansive prairies and the Canadian Rockies—and ending in Vancouver.
- Savor the best in Canadian cuisine with a selection of local and regional specialties prepared by onboard chefs and served on the dining car’s elegant china.
- Three-course lunches and five-course dinners include specialties like Veal Chop with Cajun Spices, Canadian Lake Trout, and Pan-Seared Duck, served with complimentary beer or wine.
- Learn about the landscape, history, and people of Canada’s provinces through onboard lectures and presentations.
- Set out on a guided panoramic city tour of Vancouver.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Arrive in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Day 2: Toronto / Board VIA Rail’s The Canadian / Hornepayne
Day 3: The Canadian / Winnipeg, Manitoba
Day 4: The Canadian / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan / Edmonton, Alberta
Day 5: The Canadian / Jasper / Kamloops, British Columbia
Day 6: The Canadian / Vancouver
Day 7: Vancouver / Depart for U.S.