Jan. 18 – 23, 2022
Number of days:
62 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Baja Whales||1.23 MB|
- Spend six extraordinary days in the company of majestic gray whales, on this compact expedition aboard National Geographic Sea Bird, an ideal vessel for exploring Magdalena Bay.
- Anchor among the whales in Bahía Magdalena, where mothers and calves relax after the longest mammal migration on earth. See and hear them around the ship and venture out in Zodiacs for exhilarating up-close encounters.
- Explore intricate mangroves by kayak in the narrow channels of the Hull Canal.
- Fat-tire bike along remote beaches (we have a fleet of bikes aboard).
- Beachcomb endless crescents of sand, studded with thousands of sand dollars on Isla Magdalena.
- Revel in the vastness and serenity as you view the many species of birds, including magnificent frigatebirds and diving brown pelicans, in this world-renowned region.
- Throughout the voyage, we’ll choose from our favorite locations to hike in small groups and kayak peaceful shorelines, engaging with the region in the most immersive, educational, and fun way possible.
- Our expert expedition team will illuminate the wonders of the region from every possible angle. Your expedition leader, undersea specialist, certified photo instructor and naturalists, plus a wellness specialist and video chronicler, are dedicated to ensuring an incredible voyage.
- You will learn about the desert ecosystems, seabird migrations, and whale behavior from our experienced naturalists.
- Capture your best photos ever, learning from the photo instructor on board.
- Photo credit: Michael S Nolan.
- Group Savings: Book by Jul. 31, 2021 to save 10% when traveling as a group of 6 or more on this voyage date. Valid for new bookings only, subject to availability, not applicable on extensions, and may not be combined with other offers.
- Bring the kids : Sharing an expedition with your kids or grandkids is a life-enhancing experience. So, take $500 off the double occupancy price for travelers under 18.
- COVID-19 Update: Lindblad Expeditions takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.