Sep. 16-24, 2018
Number of days:
$3,499 [and up]
- From Portland to Spokane, fall in love with the “Napa Valley of the North” as you tour the Pacific Northwest wine country’s many historic sights
- Set sail aboard the American Empress, the largest and most elegant riverboat west of the Mississippi, and enjoy a variety of unique included features: delicious regional Pacific Northwest cuisine prepared by an award-winning culinary team; complimentary wine and beer with dinner; daily lectures from the onboard Riverlorian, your history and culture expert; and professional showboat-style entertainment
- Start your journey with a free, one night, pre-cruise hotel stay, allowing you to explore Portland, Oregon’s hip and forward-thinking City of Roses
- Dive into the history of Astoria, one of the oldest cities west of the Rocky Mountains and the setting of numerous classic films, from Free Willy to The Goonies
- Explore The Dalles, a frontier town nestled on a crescent bend of the Columbia river, and once known as the end of the Oregon Trail
- Satisfy your curiosity at the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum in Stevenson, where deep-rooted history mixes with some of the region’s most stunning natural beauty
- A legendary piece of American history comes to life in Sacajawea State Park, the 1805 campsite of fabled explorers Lewis and Clark and the famous Shoshone Indian guide to whom the park owes its name
- Finish your voyage in Clarkston, known as the gateway to Hells Canyon, North America’s deepest river gorge.
- Don’t miss your chance to follow in pioneer footsteps on this luxurious riverboat cruise through America’s pristine Pacific Northwest
Date, itinerary, and price are subject to change.