Jan. 15 – 21, 2019 [Waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Wolves of Yellowstone||948.05 KB|
- Immerse yourself in the unspoiled natural beauty, diverse wildlife, and dramatic tales of this unique ecosystem during this exclusive small group expedition to Yellowstone in winter.
- Scout for wolves from the comfort of a custom-outfitted heated vehicle featuring oversized windows and a rooftop viewing hatch.
- Yellowstone is considered one of the best wolf-watching habitats in the country.
- Joined by expert Orbridge Expedition Leaders and professional naturalist guides, learn informed perspectives and first-person accounts of the wolves’ setbacks, survival, and victories.
- Keep binoculars close at hand: this is the “Serengeti of North America,” ranged by resident bison, elk, pronghorn, bighorn sheep, moose, and other wildlife.
- Experience Yellowstone in its winter incarnation: a world with frozen “geyser rain,” ghost trees with a frosty glaze, surprising winter wildflowers, and dynamic geothermal features set in snow and ice.
- Enjoy a private, after-hours visit at the Museum of the Rockies, where the area’s natural history is highlighted by one of the most important collections of dinosaur fossils in the world.
- What’s included: 6 nights accommodations with luggage porterage; a welcome reception in Jackson, 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners including a special farewell dinner in Bozeman; admission and park fees; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.