- Experience the diverse wonders of four West Coast national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stroll along beautiful boardwalks at Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge—habitat for a record-setting concentration of indigenous life in North America.
- Observe terrestrial and celestial spectacles in Death Valley National Park.
- Visit Badwater Basin, an otherworldly landscape of crinkly salt flats, and enjoy pristine views of thousands of stars in the nighttime sky.
- Ride the Mammoth Mountain gondola, featuring stunning views of the high Sierras.
- Delight in extended exploration at Yosemite National Park, a varied landscape supporting more than 400 species of amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals.
- Spend two wondrous days at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, teeming with endless natural features, including General Sherman—a giant sequoia tree soaring 275 feet into the blue Sierra sky.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Arrive in Las Vegas, NV / Death Valley National Park, CA
Day 2: Death Valley National Park
Day 3: Death Valley National Park / Mammoth Lakes
Day 4: Mammoth Lakes / Yosemite National Park
Day 5: Yosemite National Park
Day 6: Yosemite National Park / Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Day 7: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Day 8: Sequoia National Park / Fresno / Depart Fresno