May 28 – Jun. 4, 2022
Number of days:
- Experience the diverse wonders of four West Coast national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stroll along beautiful boardwalks at Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge—habitat for a record-setting concentration of indigenous life in North America.
- Observe terrestrial and celestial spectacles in Death Valley National Park.
- Visit Badwater Basin, an otherworldly landscape of crinkly salt flats, and enjoy pristine views of thousands of stars in the nighttime sky. Ride the Mammoth Mountain gondola, featuring stunning views of the high Sierras.
- Delight in extended exploration at Yosemite National Park, a varied landscape supporting more than 400 species of amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals.
- Spend two wondrous days at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, teeming with endless natural features, including General Sherman—a giant sequoia tree soaring 275 feet into the blue Sierra sky.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.