Feb. 11 – 23, 2020
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Journey with us on this 10-night, custom-designed itinerary and circumnavigate the South Island of New Zealand to experience inimitable natural wonders that exist nowhere else on Earth.
- Cruise through the breathtaking scenery of the South Island for seven nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Lapérouse—featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony, and the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first luxury, underwater Observation Lounge.
- Spend three nights in Auckland including an adventure to the Northland country to learn more about the important national tradition of sheep farming.
- Experience the genuine and uniquely friendly nature of New Zealand “Kiwis” and the rich Maori culture while admiring the varied and exceptional scenery simply everywhere.
- Tour charming Christchurch, where English influence persists in Victorian architecture and well-tended parks.
- Choose to extend your journey with our exclusive Pre-Program Option in Sydney, Australia, and Post-Program Option in Mt. Cook and Queenstown, New Zealand.