|Final Brochure: Australia and New Zealand||2.83 MB|
- Enjoy a day-long excursion to the Great Barrier Reef with the opportunity to swim, snorkel, and view the reef.
- In Cairns, board a vintage steam train to the village of Kuranda and descend via Skyrail gondolas.
- Embark on an Aboriginal “dreamtime” tour to meet Walpiri tribespeople and learn about their ancient culture.
- Visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is the traditional land of the aboriginal peoples and home of Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- Watch the sun set over the fabled sandstone monolith of Ayers Rock.
- With three nights in cosmopolitan Sydney, see the city’s sights, including the iconic Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Enjoy a lunch cruise by catamaran around Sydney Harbour.
- Fly to Christchurch, New Zealand’s English-accented “Garden City,” for an overnight stay and city tour featuring the acclaimed Botanic Gardens and Cathedral Square.
- Journey to scenic Mt. Cook National Park, home of New Zealand’s tallest mountain, and visit the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre Optional activities here include hiking and scenic flights.
- En route to Queenstown, visit historic Arrowtown and the famous Kawarau Bridge Bungy.
- Relish a free day to explore lakeside Queenstown, New Zealand’s “adventure capital,” independently, with abundant options for enjoying this beautiful lakeside city.
- Take a day-long excursion to stunning Fiordland National park that includes a nature cruise through breathtaking Milford Sound.
- In geothermal Rotorua, visit Rainbow Springs Nature Park, home to kiwis, and the Te Puia Cultural Centre where you’ll enjoy a traditional hangi dinner and Maori performance.
- On a city tour of Auckland, see the stunning harbor and the America’s Cup Village.
- Enjoy additional time in Auckland, the “City of Sails,” with a 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- Odysseys Unlimited Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Odysseys Unlimited Digital Catalog
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2021) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update
Day 1: Depart U.S. for Cairns
Day 2: Cairns
Day 3: Cairns
Day 4: Cairns
Day 5: Cairns
Day 6: Alice Springs
Day 7: Alice Springs
Day 8: Ayers Rock
Day 9: Sydney
Day 10: Sydney
Day 11: Sydney
Day 12: Christchurch
Day 13: Mount Cook
Day 14: Mount Cook
Day 15: Queenstown
Day 16: Queenstown
Day 17: Queenstown
Day 18: Rotorua
Day 19: Rotorua
Day 20: Auckland
Day 21: Auckland
Day 22: Depart Auckland for U.S.
NOTE: Itinerary may change.