Oct. 12 – Nov. 2, 2022
Number of days:
- Enjoy a day-long excursion to the Great Barrier Reef with an opportunity to swim, snorkel, and view the reef.
- In Cairns, board a vintage steam train to the village of Kuranda and descend via Skyrail gondolas.
- Embark on an Aboriginal “dreamtime” tour in Alice Springs to meet Walpiri tribespeople and learn about their ancient culture.
- Visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is the traditional land of the aboriginal peoples and home of Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- Watch the sun set over the fabled sandstone monolith of Ayers Rock.
- With three nights in cosmopolitan Sydney, see the city’s sights, including the iconic Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Enjoy a catamaran cruise with lunch around Sydney Harbour.
- Fly to Christchurch, New Zealand’s English-accented “Garden City,” for an overnight stay and city tour featuring the acclaimed Botanic Gardens and Cathedral Square.
- Journey to scenic Mt. Cook National Park, home of New Zealand’s tallest mountain, and visit the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre. Optional activities here include hiking and scenic flights.
- En route to Queenstown, visit historic Arrowtown and the famous Kawarau Bridge Bungy.
- Relish a free day to explore lakeside Queenstown, New Zealand’s “adventure capital,” independently, with abundant options for enjoying this beautiful lakeside city.
- Take a day-long excursion to stunning Fiordland National park that includes a nature cruise through breathtaking Milford Sound.
- In geothermal Rotorua, visit Rainbow Springs Nature Park, home to kiwis, and the Te Puia Cultural Centre, where you’ll enjoy a traditional hangi dinner and Maori performance.
- On a city tour of Auckland, see the stunning harbor and the America’s Cup Village.
- Enjoy additional time in Auckland, the “City of Sails,” on a 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.