Mar. 14-Apr. 4, 2018 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$9,284 [including air from SFO]
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
|Final Brochure: Australia & New Zealand||3.34 MB|
- Enjoy a day-long excursion to the Great Barrier Reef with the opportunity to swim, snorkel and view the reef.
- In Cairns board a vintage Kuranda steam train and descend via Skyrail gondolas.
- Embark on an Aboriginal “dreamtime” tour to meet Warlpiri tribespeople and learn about their ancient culture.
- Visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is the traditional land of the aboriginal peoples and home of Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- Watch the sun set over the fabled sandstone monolith at Ayers Rock.
- Tour Sydney, including a visit to the iconic Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Enjoy a lunch cruise by catamaran around Sydney Harbour.
- Fly to Christchurch, New Zealand’s “Garden City,” for an overnight stay and city tour featuring the acclaimed Botanic Gardens and “Re:START Mall.”
- Journey to scenic Mt. Cook National Park, home of New Zealand’s tallest mountain. Optional activities include hiking and scenic flights.
- En route to Queenstown visit historic Arrowtown and Kawarau Bridge Bungy.
- Have a free day to explore Queenstown, New Zealand’s “adventure capital,” independently.
- Take a day-long excursion to Milford Sound that includes a nature cruise through the breathtaking fjords.
- Visit geothermal Rotorua and a Maori Cultural Center where you’ll enjoy a traditional hangi dinner and performance.
- On a city tour see Auckland’s stunning harbor and the America’s Cup Village.