Oct. 12 – Nov. 2, 2022
Number of days:
From $9,684 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Australia and New Zealand||3.43 MB|
- Enjoy a day-long excursion to the Great Barrier Reef with an opportunity to swim, snorkel, and view the reef.
- In Cairns, board a vintage steam train to the village of Kuranda and descend via Skyrail gondolas.
- Embark on an Aboriginal “dreamtime” tour in Alice Springs to meet Walpiri tribespeople and learn about their ancient culture.
- Visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is the traditional land of the aboriginal peoples and home of Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- Watch the sun set over the fabled sandstone monolith of Ayers Rock.
- With three nights in cosmopolitan Sydney, see the city’s sights, including the iconic Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Enjoy a catamaran cruise with lunch around Sydney Harbour.
- Fly to Christchurch, New Zealand’s English-accented “Garden City,” for an overnight stay and city tour featuring the acclaimed Botanic Gardens and Cathedral Square.
- Journey to scenic Mt. Cook National Park, home of New Zealand’s tallest mountain, and visit the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre. Optional activities here include hiking and scenic flights.
- En route to Queenstown, visit historic Arrowtown and the famous Kawarau Bridge Bungy.
- Relish a free day to explore lakeside Queenstown, New Zealand’s “adventure capital,” independently, with abundant options for enjoying this beautiful lakeside city.
- Take a day-long excursion to stunning Fiordland National park that includes a nature cruise through breathtaking Milford Sound.
- In geothermal Rotorua, visit Rainbow Springs Nature Park, home to kiwis, and the Te Puia Cultural Centre, where you’ll enjoy a traditional hangi dinner and Maori performance.
- On a city tour of Auckland, see the stunning harbor and the America’s Cup Village.
- Enjoy additional time in Auckland, the “City of Sails,” on a 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update