|Preliminary Brochure: Tahiti Cruise||843.42 KB|
- Join us for a uniquely designed nine-night voyage to the paradisal islands and motus of French Polynesia.
- Sail for seven nights aboard the Five-Star, 74-stateroom WIND SPIRIT and enjoy unmatched small-ship sailing amidst the emerald green peaks, chalk-white atolls and beryl-blue lagoons of the Society Islands.
- Explore the South Pacific’s unique history, culture and topography on Tahiti, Mo’orea, Bora Bora, Taha’a, Ra’iatea and Huahine.
- Snorkel or swim with stingrays, lagoon sharks and exotic fish, and enjoy cultural enrichments, including visits to ancient marae, a vanilla plantation and a black pearl farm.
- This exceptional itinerary also includes two nights (air schedules permitting) in the Five-Star INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT AND SPA in enchanting Pape’ete, round-trip air from Los Angeles, all onboard gratuities, complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, complimentary watersports and an exclusive excursion on each island.
- Post-Program Option in a deluxe seaside resort on Mo’orea is offered.
- COVID-19 Update: Gohagan takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.
Day 2: Arrive Pape’ete, Tahiti, Society Islands
Day 3: Pape’ete/Embark Wind Spirit
Day 4: Mo’orea
Day 5: Ra’iatea
Day 6: Ra’iatea/Taha’a
Day 7: Bora Bora
Day 8: Bora Bora
Day 9: Huahine
Day 10: Pape’ete, Tahiti/Disembark ship/ Depart for the U.S.
Day 11: Arrive in the U.S.
*Itinerary is subject to change.