Jan. 26 – Feb. 5, 2021
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Join us for a uniquely designed nine-night voyage to the paradisal islands and motus of French Polynesia.
- Sail for seven nights aboard the Five-Star, 74-stateroom WIND SPIRIT and enjoy unmatched small-ship sailing amidst the emerald green peaks, chalk-white atolls and beryl-blue lagoons of the Society Islands.
- Explore the South Pacific’s unique history, culture and topography on Tahiti, Mo’orea, Bora Bora, Taha’a, Ra’iatea and Huahine.
- Snorkel or swim with stingrays, lagoon sharks and exotic fish, and enjoy cultural enrichments, including visits to ancient marae, a vanilla plantation and a black pearl farm.
- This exceptional itinerary also includes two nights (air schedules permitting) in the Five-Star INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT AND SPA in enchanting Pape’ete, round-trip air from Los Angeles,† all onboard gratuities, complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, complimentary watersports and an exclusive excursion on each island.
- Post-Program Option in a deluxe seaside resort on Mo’orea is offered.