|Preliminary Flyer: Tahiti Cruise||847.43 KB|
- Join us for a uniquely designed nine-night voyage to the idyllic islands and motus of French Polynesia.
- Sail for seven nights aboard the Five-Star WIND SPIRIT, featuring just 74 Staterooms, all with an ocean view.
- Enjoy unmatched small-ship sailing amid the emerald green peaks, chalk-white atolls and beryl-blue lagoons of the Society Islands.
- Explore the South Pacific’s unique history, culture and topography on Tahiti, Mo’orea, Ra’iatea, Taha’a, Bora Bora and Huahine.
- Snorkel or swim with stingrays, lagoon sharks and exotic fish, and enjoy cultural enrichments, including visits to ancient marae, a vanilla plantation and a black pearl farm.
- This exceptional itinerary also includes two nights (air schedules permitting) in the Five-Star INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI in enchanting Pape’ete, round-trip air from Los Angeles, all onboard gratuities, complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, complimentary watersports and an exclusive excursion on each island.
- Post-Program Option in a deluxe seaside resort on Mo’orea is offered.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.
Day 2: Arrive Pape’ete, Tahiti, Society Islands
Day 3: Pape’ete/Embark Wind Spirit
Day 4: Mo’orea
Day 5: Ra’iatea
Day 6: Ra’iatea/Taha’a
Day 7: Bora Bora
Day 8: Bora Bora
Day 9: Huahine
Day 10: Pape’ete, Tahiti/Disembark ship/ Depart for the U.S.
Day 11: Arrive in the U.S.
*Itinerary is subject to change.