The following Terms and Conditions apply regardless of weather or road conditions.
Staff is available in the lobby to assist you between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily.
- All occupancy reservations require a deposit equivalent to one night’s rent plus tax.
- No guests are allowed above occupancy limits.
- A three-night minimum stay requirement applies during summer and select holidays (including Christmas/New Year’s, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day). A two-night minimum stay requirement applies during winter weekends.
- Occupancy and programming deposits are refundable when cancellations/changes are requested and confirmed in writing by the Pinecrest Chalet 28 or more days before the reservation date, except that a $25 service fee will be charged.
- Within the 28 day cancellation/change period, guests are responsible for the entire occupancy and programming charges of their reservation, except when vacancies resulting from cancellations or changes are filled, in which case only the$25 service fee will be charged.
- Programming reservations are subject to cancellation or modification by the Pinecrest Chalet with 72 hours (3 days) notice due to minimum participation requirements.
- Check out before 11:00 a.m. Check in after 3:00 p.m. Early check-in is not guaranteed.
- All guest must present a valid ID and sign our Occupancy Agreement.
- Pets are charged $20 per night and must be on leash.
- A Cleaning/Security deposit of one night’s rent+ 10% is required at check-in.
- Staff is available for check-in until 5 p.m. After this time you will find an envelope with your name written on it taped to the office door. The envelope will contain a key and map to your unit, and a request that you visit the office in the morning to complete the registration process.
- A mandatory 10% Tuolumne County Occupancy Tax is charged for all stays.
- Cash is accepted only upon checkout.
- All units are cleaned and sanitized between guests. There is no daily cleaning service during stays.
- Guests are expected to leave units in the condition encountered upon arrival (understanding that linens and towels will be used, but not soiled beyond reuse).
- Extraordinary cleaning/damage to units and/or grounds will be charged at the cost of repairs.
- No smoking in any unit.