Alumni membership comes with rewards and benefits that keep you connected to the Cal community.
Join more than 100,000 proud members who are already taking advantage of CAA’s valuable programs and services.
Standard Membership Types and Rates
Life Membership—Paid in Full
Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan
5 annual payments of $200 totaling $1,000
Start Your Membership TodayJoin Now
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at all UC campuses and online
- A subscription to the award-winning California magazine
- On-campus discounts at the Cal Student Store, UC Berkeley Optometry, UC Botanical Garden, Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, Berkeley Faculty Club, and the Campanile
- Access to the Lair of the Golden Bear family camp
- Access to life, health, dental, and other insurance programs
- Bank of America Cal credit card, debit card and checks
- Savings on Avis and Budget car rentals
- And more!
Building Year-Round Community at the Lair
Reflections from the Lair staff on their connections to the Lair, a home away from home for all who visit.
Creator of the Bear Territory Chant: Ahmad Anderson ’83
As an undergrad, board member Ahmad Anderson ’83 created the famous Bear Territory chant based on rhythms and beats he learned in a UC Berkeley African jazz course.