- Explore the imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez, and Marrakech.
- Visit five UNESCO World Heritage sites, including ancient medinas, kasbahs, and Roman ruins.
- See the highlights of the country’s capital, Rabat, including the Kasbah of the Oudaias, the new Mohammed VI contemporary art museum, and the medina.
- Indulge in home-cooked dishes and fascinating conversation over lunch in a private home in Sale.
- Stop in Meknes, Morocco’s youngest imperial city, and see the impressive Bab el Mansour gateway and the ruins of the imperial stables.
- Tour the ancient Roman ruins at Volubilis, a UNESCO site featuring intricate and colorful mosaics.
- Take a walking tour of the bustling medina of Fez, Morocco’s oldest imperial city, including Koranic schools, a medieval theological university, and artisans’ quarters.
- Watch artisans craft the acclaimed Fez pottery and ceramics.
- Enjoy a private dinner at an intimate family-run riad in Fez.
- Ride a camel along Merzouga’s breathtakingly beautiful dunes on the edge of the Sahara as the sun is setting, and then relax over dinner together in the desert.
- Encounter spectacular scenery in the High Atlas Mountains: the stunning riverside oasis of Tinehir, plummeting Todra Gorge, and the fabled “Route of a Thousand Kasbahs” caravan route.
- Stay in scenic Ouarzazate, “the door of the desert,” and stop to see the uninhabited village of Ait ben-Haddou, a UNESCO site made famous in film shoots.
- In alluring Marrakech, take a day-long tour that includes beautiful Koutoubia Mosque, the Andalusian-style El Bahia palace, and lively Djemaa el Fna Square.
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage to the lovely Majorelle Gardens, then visit the recently opened Yves St. Laurent Museum.
- Conclude your journey in storied Casablanca, Morocco’s largest and most cosmopolitan city, where you’ll tour the magnificent Hassan II Mosque.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2023) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- For Information about Odysseys Unlimited’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols, please check out our attached document listed under the Additional Resources.
Moroccan Discovery | Oct. 29 – Nov. 11, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.