Reservation Information for 2022
We open in January for reservations for summer 2022!
Email updates and reminders will be sent to everyone on our mailing list. To get on our mailing list, go to our booking site and sign-up!
Reservation Information for 2022
Here are the booking protocols for our 2022 camping season: »
- We’ll open for reservations in mid-January!
- Those campers who booked in 2020 will have priority booking rights to their tent assigned before we cancelled camp due to the pandemic.
- Those who camped with us in 2021 and who didn’t book in 2020 will have priority over past and new campers. As always, we do our best to accommodate every camper who books and are typically successful in getting campers into the session they’re seeking.
- February 28, 2022 is the priority booking deadline. Submit your reservation using our online reservations site. This is recommended for everyone interested in camping with us in 2022, both returning and new campers. Tent assignments will be announced in mid-March. On March 18, 2022, any open tents will be available to book directly through our online reservations site.
- Oski year-round cabins: Our ten new year-round cabins at Camp Oski will be bookable for our summer sessions through our online reservations site. Each cabin has its own bathroom, heat, mini-fridge, and more!
- Session preferences: If we can’t get you a tent in one of your top session preferences, you will be automatically placed on a waitlist.
- Per tent pricing: This will be our second year with our simplified pricing of per-tent for Camps Blue and Gold rather than rates per camper. Camp Oski rates will still be per camper due to the majority of tents being large tents. Rates shown are all-inclusive (taxes and additional fees).
- Deposit: Your deposit is fully refundable for any reason if you cancel with us in writing by March 17, 2022. If after March 17 you are on the waitlist, you may cancel at any time to receive a full refund of your deposit and you will be removed from the waitlist. All cancellation requests must be in writing via email. See our Policy Page for full details.
- Limited daily guest campers in 2022: We will have a limited number of daily passes per session for 2022. Guests can pre-register for these passes starting in March by calling our offices at 510.900.8255.
- If you’re a new camper, consider camping 11th Week, August 13 - 19! We’ll have openings and are offering discounted rates for this session!
- Camper Waiver 2022: We have updated our Camper Waiver for 2022, which you will be prompted to acknowledge and sign electronically before you can request a tent. You can view our updated waiver on our Policy Page.
- Trip Insurance 2022: We highly recommend you consider purchasing trip insurance. It’s an affordable way to protect you and your family in the event you have to cancel your visit to the Lair. There are many options and you are free to use any insurance company you like. You can learn more about trip insurance policy offerings and coverages here.
We are continuing to improve and refine our safety policies for summer 2022. More information on this front will be shared in the months ahead.
Get some quick answers by reviewing our FAQs for summer 2021. You can also give us a call or send an email with your questions.
If you need help making your reservation, check out this tutorial video to learn how to make a booking request.
We can’t predict how Covid-19 will play out for 2022, and we appreciate campers flexibility as we navigate the challenges and enhanced protocols to help make it a safe, Lair-like summer.
All policies are subject to change as CDC and local and state guidelines change.
Photo credit: Jessi Paige, jessipaigephotography.com