The Lair of the Bear online auction is returning this fall. Support the Lair and bid on some fun items from November 8th through November 15th. All proceeds will go towards making improvements in all three camps.
There is a wide variety of items to bid on this year. The famous personalized Lair logo signs will be returning and also available are condiment boxes with the Lair logo, as seen in the Dining Halls.
You can also bid on a 5 night stay at the Rocktop Lodge in Russian River to cultivate your own “Lair-like” stay. The Landmark property provides all the desired modern amenities while retaining stunning historic details throughout the Lodge. With over 4,000 Square feet of living space, the Rocktop has four bedrooms and five bathrooms which can accommodate a few Lair families very comfortably. The expansive property has many features you love from the Lair including horseshoe pits, two Lair cabins (4 person tents), and a large private pool perfect for your own Pool Show! Bid on this unique stay here.
Interested in astronomy? Have UC Berkeley Professor of Astronomy Alex Filippenko lead a private star party for up to 20 people! You’ll view the sky together with one of his high-powered telescopes, and no matter where, you’ll enjoy learning more about the stars from a true star! Learn more about this item here.
You can also bid on a getaway this year with Southwest Airlines and stay at a Hilton Hotel, perfect for traveling to a Cal football game!
Here are some other notable items to bid on:
- Rent out a whole tent circle for a winter weekend at Camp Oski
- Stay in the VIP tent at Camp Blue during Weeks 2-5 or 10
- Two unrestricted Palisades Tahoe Lift Tickets
- A tent at Bear Music Fest 2024 and a cabana with a prime spot for the opening pool party
- Private wine tasting and charcuterie for up to 8 guests at Boyle MacDonald Wines in Murphy’s
- Two night stay at the Residence Inn Berkeley
Look at all the listings here!