1. Feb. 15 – 28, 2019 [waitlist only]
2. Mar. 8 – 21, 2019 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
$5,995 [and up]
|Final Brochure: Egypt||1.2 MB|
- Enjoy two full days exploring Cairo, visiting the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, and Khan El-Khalili bazaar.
- In Luxor, view Karnak Temple—one of the largest religious buildings in the world.
- Travel north beside the Nile to Abydos to marvel at the colorful carvings at Abydos Temple.
- On the west bank of Luxor, visit the Valley of the Kings and Nobles, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and Colossi of Memnon.
- Embark in Esna aboard a luxury dahabiya for four nights sailing the Nile River.
- Learn about contemporary Egyptian construction while visiting the Aswan High Dam.
- During an optional excursion (additional fee), view the temples of Abu Simbel, which were relocated after building the High Dam in the early 1960s.
- What’s included: 8 nights luxury hotel accommodations plus 4 nights aboard a stately dahabiya; 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, and 12 dinners; all excursions listed on the 14-day itinerary including admission; excursion transportation; gratuities to hotels, drivers, dahabiya staff, porters, and guides; and group airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.