|Preliminary Flyer: Montenegro||597.11 KB|
- Join us for seven nights to discover the Balkan nation of Montenegro, a tiny country packed with rich cultural history, old-world architecture and jaw-dropping natural beauty.
- Perched along the Adriatic Sea, Montenegro surprises visitors with a trove of inviting villages and ancient relics.
- From our base in charming Tivat, we’ll uncover the proud historical heritage of Cetinje, sail on the cobalt Bay of Kotor and visit Venetian-era towns—including Perast, Kotor and Budva, living museums with ramparts and sun-splashed palazzos.
- Encounter enchanting Orthodox monasteries and gaze at untouched, mountain scenery.
- Plus, a visit to a wine cellar offers insight into Montenegro’s viniculture and a journey to beautiful Lake Skadar reveals one of the most fascinating ecosystems in the Balkans.
- Wrap up this epic journey with an overnight in Dubrovnik, Croatia, home to compelling medieval treasures.
- This small-group adventure features deluxe accommodations, plus an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Tivat, Montenegro
Day 3: Cetinje
Day 4: Bay of Kotor | Perast | Kotor
Day 5: Lake Skadar | Tuzi
Day 6: Tivat | Kotor
Day 7: Budva
Day 8: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.