Jun. 7 – 15, 2019
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Poland~Krakow||1.05 MB|
- Beautiful Kraków is a delight to explore.
- Discover its merchant past in Rynek Gówny, Europe’s largest market plaza, and the 16th-century Cloth Hall, where traders once hawked spices, textiles and goods from around the world.
- See St. Mary’s Basilica and its exquisite wooden altar, and listen to the song played by a lone trumpeter from its highest tower.
- Visit Kraków’s historic Jewish Quarter and Oskar Schindler’s factory.
- If you choose, learn more about Poland’s tragic wartime history at Auschwitz; as an alternative, join an excursion to a nearby model post-war communist community.
- Just outside the city, descend into the amazing Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Take a walk in Ojcow National Park to see the unusual limestone rock formations and visit the 14th-century Pieskowa Skala Castle.
- Take a scenic train ride to Warsaw to explore the capital city.
- Enjoy seven nights’ first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan, featuring wine with dinner.