Jan. 19 – Feb. 3, 2021
Number of days:
$9,182 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Patagonian Frontiers||3.48 MB|
- Tour sophisticated Buenos Aires, including Palermo’s elegant mansions and lovely parks and the colorful bohemian district of La Boca
- Enjoy dinner and a show at one of the city’s well-known tango houses
- Discover Ushuaia, the world’s southernmost city.
- Embark on a four-night nautical exploration of Southern Patagonia, one of the world’s last unspoiled frontiers
- Sail through storied waterways, including the Beagle Channel and the Strait of Magellan.
- See spectacular glaciers up close, boarding Zodiacs for shore excursions.
- Visit Magdalena Island (weather permitting), home to an immense colony of Magellanic penguins.
- Go ashore (weather permitting) at fabled Cape Horn, where the Atlantic and Pacific meet.
- Spend three nights in breathtaking Torres del Paine National Park, a 700-square-mile UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- On daily park excursions, encounter glaciers, mountain peaks, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and distinctive flora and fauna.
- Take in the highlights of the sophisticated Chilean capital of Santiago during a two-night stay.
- Sample Chile’s acclaimed wine at a local winery.
- Visit the colorful old port town of Valparaiso, a onetime fishing village and now a UNESCO site.
- Encounter the artworks of more than 100 people groups at the celebrated Museum of Pre-Columbian Art.
- Discover the magnificence of one of the world’s iconic landmarks on a 2-day/2-night Iguazu Falls pre-tour option.