- Admire the epic natural beauty of Canada’s Banff National Park during two nights at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, with its awe-inspiring views of the iconic lake and surrounding peaks.
- Visit the Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies and enjoy a guided historical walk of Banff to learn about the first pioneers of the region.
- Enjoy stunning views from the Lake Louise Ski Resort gondola, and take a guided hike at the summit to learn about bears and their behavior.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air and lake trails beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to a spectacular viewpoint on Spirit Island.
- Visit the secluded Num-Ti-Jah Lodge on scenic Bow Lake, built by legendary outfitter Jimmy Simpson and maintained in its original splendor since 1950.
- Find luxurious comfort at picturesque Fairmont Banff Springs, designated a National Historic Site of Canada and known as the Castle in the Rockies
- Take in panoramic scenery on a stroll along the brilliant turquoise waters of Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Arrive in Calgary, Alberta, Canada / Lake Louise
Day 2: Lake Louise / Moraine Lake / Yoho National Park
Day 3: Lake Louise / Jasper
Day 4: Jasper National Park / Maligne Lake
Day 5: Jasper National Park / Banff National Park
Day 6: Banff National Park
Day 7: Banff National Park / Calgary / Depart for U.S.