|Preliminary Brochure: Great Lakes Cruise||471.61 KB|
- Trace nearly two centuries of North American innovation, admire magnificent coastal scenery and visit islands and towns rich in maritime history during this seven-night, exclusively chartered cruise featuring all five Great Lakes.
- Cruise from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Toronto, Ontario, aboard the Five-Star, small ship Le Champlain, featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Experience the historical charm of Mackinac Island and the biodiversity of Ontario’s UNESCO-inscribed Niagara Escarpment, including a visit to quaint Tobermory.
- Transit the Soo Locks and Welland Canal—Victorian-era engineering marvels—and visit the Museum Ship SS Valley Camp in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan’s oldest city.
- Enjoy guided tours of the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House and the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation.
- Feel the awe-inspiring force of Niagara Falls during a full-day excursion, featuring an unforgettable cruise toward the base of powerful Horseshoe Falls.
- Extend your journey with the Milwaukee Pre-Program and Toronto Post-Program Options.
Day 1: Depart home city/Arrive in Milwaukee, Wisconsin/Embark Le Champlain/Cruising Lake Michigan.
Day 2: Mackinac Island, Michigan
Day 3: Marquette for Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore/ Cruising Lake Superior
Day 4: Sault Ste. Marie (Michigan and Ontario)/ Cruising Lake Huron
Day 5: Tobermory, Ontario/Georgian Bay
Day 6: Windsor for Detroit and Dearborn, Michigan/ Cruising Lake Erie
Day 7: Port Colborne, Ontario, (Welland Canal) for Niagara Falls/St. Catharines/Toronto/Cruising Lake Ontario
Day 8: Toronto/Return to home city
*Itinerary is subject to change.