Feb. 5 – 15, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$7,995 [and up]
56 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Uniquely designed nine-night land/cruise program featuring Tahiti and the natural beauty of the spectacularly lush Society Islands—a South Pacific paradise.
- Small ship—only 148 guests.
- Five-Star accommodations aboard the Wind Spirit.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- All shipboard gratuities are included.
- Complimentary fresh fruit and flowers in your Stateroom upon arrival.
- 100% ocean-view accommodations.
- Specially arranged excursion included on each island and optional excursion offerings.
- Extraordinary visibility and color during optional snorkeling or scuba diving in turquoise lagoons.
- Legendary islands that inspired Paul Gauguin, Herman Melville, Robert Louis Stevenson and James Michener.
- Great value for a Five-Star South Pacific program.