For graduating seniors and recent Cal grads from the classes of 2020–2023
Welcome to alumnihood! Recent Graduate membership is just for the newest alumni in our Cal family.
Recent Graduate Membership Rates
Life Membership—Paid in Full
Life Membership—Annual Installment Plan
5 annual payments of $100, totaling $500
Start Your Membership TodayJoin Now
Featured Benefits for New and Recent Graduates
- Career resources including webinars and networking events
- Free library access at all UC campuses
- Access to health insurance, auto insurance, and renter’s insurance
- More than 90 regional and special interest alumni chapters to help you connect with Cal alums around the world
- Access to the @cal alumni network to network with Cal alumni and get your berkeley.edu email forwarding address
- Discounts on UC Extension courses at most UC campuses and online
- Discounted pricing on event admission for young alumni at CAA athletic events
- And more!
The History and Legacy of the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association
Established in 1984, the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association works to engage, empower, and equip Chicanx and Latinx students in their UC Berkeley journey.
Bears in Business: Stuart Smith ’70
The award-winning Smith-Madrone co-founder discusses the ways his Cal experience at UC Berkeley influenced his decision to enter the wine industry and shaped his business practices.
Connections to Cal Are Critical for the Alumni Journey
150 years ago, a group of 12 rising seniors gathered in downtown Oakland, deciding to establish the alumni community we now know as the Cal Alumni Association (CAA). This simple, purposeful act ensured that all future students would have a lifetime community at Berkeley. The following year, those 12 students became the first to graduate from the University of California, Berkeley.