- Experience the timeless heritage and cultures of eight distinct countries while sailing the Danube River!
- Bookend your cruise with stays in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Prague, Czech Republic.
- This handcrafted itinerary includes fascinating landmarks, celebrated cities and local experiences to immerse you in each destination.
- Witness cathedrals, synagogues and fortresses that spring from the pages of storybooks, and stroll through medieval towns brimming with hallowed history.
- Visit Vienna, Bratislava and Belgrade, and feast your eyes on an illuminated Budapest on an evening cruise.
- During your nine-night river adventure, discover beauty around every bend, from the picturesque Wachau Valley to Melk Abbey and the Iron Gate Gorge to idyllic villages waiting to be explored.
- Taste delicacies in Croatia’s Slavonia region and enjoy a folk show and Viennese waltz performance.
- Along the way, get a deeper look at select destinations with our special Personalize Your Journey excursions that focus on cuisine, architecture and local life.
- You’ll enjoy first-class ship accommodations, deluxe hotels and a generous meal plan featuring wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Grand Danube Passage - Prague to Sofia | Jul. 31 – Aug. 14, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.