Columbia & Snake Rivers Journey
September 21 - 28, 2024
Operated by Lindblad Expeditions
- Sail in the wake of Lewis and Clark and their legendary Corps of Discovery expedition with expert insight from an onboard historian
- Take a jet boat into stunning Hells Canyon and sail through the spectacular Columbia River Gorge, where waterfalls plunge from cliffs thousands of feet high
- Taste the bounty of the region through their fresh, local, and delectable cuisine and award-winning wines
- Choose to experience the region up close at water level, on Zodiac and kayak forays on the Palouse River, or by hiking monumental Beacon Rock
- Transit a series of eight locks that lift the ship 700 feet—10 times the elevation of the Panama Canal
- SPECIAL 10% GROUP SAVINGS: Save 10% on the cabin fare. Valid for new bookings only, subject to availability, may not be combined with other offers, and is not applicable on airfare or extensions.
- If you would like to receive a PDF copy of this trip’s brochure, please click on the “Brochure Request Link” under Additional Resources on this webpage.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Columbia & Snake Rivers Journey | Sep. 21 – 28, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.