Cruise the Rhine & Moselle Rivers: Amsterdam to Basel
August 20 - 28, 2024
Operated by AHI Travel
- Delight in vineyard-lined valleys and hilltop castles on this seven-night, first-class cruise through the Netherlands, Germany and France.
- In Amsterdam, opt for the Rijksmuseum’s world-class art, a countryside bike ride, or a food tour in the hip Jordaan district.
- Glide along Amsterdam’s 17th-century canals, and marvel at UNESCO World Heritage cathedrals in Cologne and Speyer.
- In Cochem, admire half-timbered houses on cobblestone lanes and visit the stately castle above town.
- Cruise through the Rhine Gorge, a winding stretch renowned for its beauty, and stroll through lovely Koblenz, where the Rhine and Moselle rivers meet.
- Tailor this journey to your interests with a choice of included excursions.
- Choices in Rüdesheim and Heidelberg feature cultural visits and scenic walks.
- In Strasbourg, France, visit the splendid cathedral, along with a panoramic tour, a cruise through the charming Petite France area or a culinary tour.
- Enjoy insights from expert guides and an ample meal plan with wine and beer at lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers | Aug. 20 – 28, 2024
Explore More Tours
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Düsseldorf to Basel
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.