Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers: Basel to Amsterdam
July 20 - 31, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Delight in vineyard-lined valleys and hilltop castles on a seven-night, first-class cruise through France, Germany and the Netherlands that kicks off with a three-night, deluxe stay in breathtaking Interlaken, Switzerland!
- You’ll stroll through Brienz, a picture-perfect Swiss village, and marvel at UNESCO World Heritage cathedrals in Cologne and Speyer.
- In Cochem, walk along cobbled streets lined with half-timbered houses and visit the picturesque castle above town.
- Cruise through the scenic Rhine Gorge and glide along Amsterdam’s 17th-century canals.
- Tailor your journey with a choice of included excursions.
- Select from exhilarating alpine adventures in Interlaken.
- In Strasbourg, take a panoramic tour, explore the lovely Petite France area by land and water or sample Alsatian cuisine.
- Choices in Rüdesheim and Heidelberg feature cultural visits and scenic walks.
- In Amsterdam, opt for the Rijksmuseum’s celebrated art, a countryside bike ride, or a food tour in the hip Jordaan district.
- Savor ample meals, plus wine and beer with lunch and dinner on board the ship.
- No single supplement!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers | Jul. 20 – 31, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.