- This sensational 10-night journey reveals Croatia’s incredible bounty, including a seven-night Adriatic cruise.
- Spend three nights in vibrant Zagreb, home to Mirogoj Cemetery and the beautiful St. Mark’s church.
- Travel to Plitvice National Park, an astonishing natural marvel; then board your first-class ship to indulge in the treasured Dalmatian coast and its jewel-colored waters.
- Each day reveals a new port of call, a sunny island or an exquisite secluded bay.
- Highlights include the enchanting islands of Rab, Hvar and Korčula, as well as Split, Zadar and Trogir, storied villages with centuries of history and heritage.
- Plus, choose between touring St. James Cathedral or Krka National Park in Šibenik.
- Your adventure concludes in Dubrovnik, one of the world’s best-preserved medieval towns with legendary ramparts and a proud old town.
- Along the way, expert lectures shed light on the region’s history and traditional dishes indulge your palate. This program features an extensive meal plan!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Croatia and Cruising the Dalmatian Coast | May 19 – 30, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.