Holiday Markets Cruise 2024: The Festive Rhine River Basel to Dusseldorf
December 04 - 12, 2024
Operated by AHI Travel
- Feel the magic of the holidays in Germany and France on a seven-night Rhine River cruise!
- Celebrate centuries-old traditions in festive markets aglow with twinkling lights and good cheer, overflowing with handmade decorations and other treasures.
- Savor the sounds of carolers and bells and the scent of nutmeg, cinnamon, and fresh pine in the air.
- Visit Heidelberg’s castle and enjoy an exclusive musical performance in the romantic old town.
- Stroll through Freiburg, a vibrant university city, and admire the details of Cologne’s spectacular cathedral.
- In the ports of Breisach, Strasbourg, Rüdesheim and Düsseldorf, choose excursions that fit your interests, such as wine tastings, culinary tours or cultural experiences.
- Aboard your exclusively chartered, first-class ship, revel in the beauty of the Rhine Gorge and sip warm, spicy Glühwein.
- This heartwarming journey includes an ample meal plan, plus wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Basel to Dusseldorf | Dec. 4 –12, 2024
Explore More Tours
Grand Danube Passage – Prague to Sofia [on request]
Sep 25 - Oct 09
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.