Antarctica, South Georgia, and the Falklands
October 30 - November 20, 2024
Operated by Lindblad Expeditions
- Trace the story of Sir Ernest Shackleton’s fateful journey in 1914 aboard Endurance, and toast his gravesite in South Georgia
- See three distinct regions and benefit from Lindblad’s 50 years of experience here
- Early November departures on all ships offer the possibility to cross-country ski and snowshoe across the frozen sea ice, conditions permitting
- Create incredible images of the ice and vast penguin colonies with help from a National Geographic photographer
- SPECIAL 10% GROUP SAVINGS: Save 10% on the cabin fare. Valid on this departure date of Antarctica, South Georgia, and the Falklands for new bookings only, subject to availability, may not be combined with other offers, and is not applicable on airfare or extensions.
- If you would like to receive a PDF copy of this trip’s brochure, please click on the “Brochure Request Link” under Additional Resources on this webpage.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Antarctica, South Georgia, and the Falklands | Oct. 30 – Nov. 20, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.