- Embrace the soul-stirring, romantic spirit of southern Spain on a seven-night, small-group adventure in Andalucía!
- Spend seven nights in a first-class, modern parador in Antequera, a medieval town crowned by a 14th-century Moorish fortress, and discover Neolithic tombs outside the city.
- From there, venture off to see the beautiful legacy of the Moors, who ruled the region for eight centuries.
- Marvel at the courtyards and fountains of the Alhambra in Granada, the iconic red-and-white arches of La Mezquita in Córdoba and the imposing Alcázar in Sevilla, Spain’s cultural heart.
- In the hilltop town of Ronda, savor breathtaking views high over El Tajo Gorge.
- From a countryside wine tasting to a passionate flamenco performance, this engaging journey offers a line-up of unforgettable moments!
- Enjoy insightful lectures on Andalucía’s history and culture, a generous meal plan that includes lunch within the Alhambra, and wine with dinner.
- Solo-friendly — no single supplement!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Spain ~ Andalucia in a Parador | Nov. 7 – 15, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.