Sep. 25 – Oct. 8, 2019
Number of days:
$4,684 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Classic China and the Yangtze River||3.59 MB|
- Take in all of Beijing’s legendary sites: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace, and the legendary Great Wall.
- Enjoy a hutong tour and home visit in one of the city’s disappearing ancient neighborhoods.
- View the famed life-size Terra Cotta Warriors in Xian.
- Before boarding your cruise ship at Chongqing, visit the zoo housing the beloved pandas.
- Cruise aboard a premier ship of Victoria Cruises for three nights on the fabled Yangtze, one of the world’s longest and busiest rivers.
- Witness daily life along the Yangtze and see the spectacular Three Gorges and the stunning Small Gorges.
- Tour the site of the immense Three Gorges Dam.
- Conclude your journey in Shanghai, a dazzling city that epitomizes 21 st -century China.
- Tour beloved 16 th -century Yu Yuan Gardens, the renowned Shanghai Museum with its priceless art and artifacts, and the popular European-influenced Bund boulevard.