Jul. 17 – Aug. 6, 2022
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
|Preliminary Flyer: Oxford||623.79 KB|
- Registration will open Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021
- Travel to Oxford and spend three weeks immersed in the culture and traditions of this lively university town.
- Attend inspiring seminars and experience life as a student at the oldest university in the English speaking world.
- From Shakespeare and British culture and identity, to art and design, the wide-ranging seminars offer a rare opportunity to learn from Oxford faculty—leaders in their field.
- You also have free time to explore the neighboring town and countryside and take weekend trips.
- Live at Merton College, one of the two oldest colleges at Oxford, which is picturesque and known for its medieval and 17th-century buildings and a garden protected by the city wall.
- July 17 (Sunday) is the day you will leave the US en route to Oxford. Plan to arrive in Oxford on July 18 (Monday) for the start of the program.
- If you are interested in being notified when registration is open, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- Any cancellations made before the final payment date, April 19, 2022 are fully refundable.
- As guidelines surrounding COVID-19 continue to change, on-tour protocols will be established closer to trip departure. Local restrictions and requirements will be followed and passengers will be expected to adhere to protocols set forth.