Jul. 17 – Aug. 6, 2022
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
- Travel to Oxford and spend three weeks immersed in the culture and traditions of this lively university town.
- Attend inspiring seminars and experience life as a student at the oldest university in the English speaking world.
- From Shakespeare and British culture and identity, to art and design, the wide-ranging seminars offer a rare opportunity to learn from Oxford faculty—leaders in their field.
- You also have free time to explore the neighboring town and countryside and take weekend trips.
- Live at Merton College, one of the two oldest colleges at Oxford, which is picturesque and known for its medieval and 17th-century buildings and a garden protected by the city wall.
- July 17 (Sunday) is the day you will leave the US en route to Oxford. Plan to arrive in Oxford on July 18 (Monday) for the start of the program.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.