Jan. 28 – Feb. 7 2019 [Waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Costa Rica||3.13 MB|
- Meet with the Leaders from the Palo Verde National Park to explore one of the best examples of Tropical Dry Forest conservation in the world.
- Explore the high elevation Cloud Forest of Monteverde Rainforest Reserves.
- Engage with geologist as we explore the Central Arc of Central America and experience Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Experience (and taste!) the art of chocolate production as we visit a Cacao Plantation.
- Enjoy an introduction of Corridor Science aimed at creating a network of migratory forest systems through the Meso-American Biological Corridor.
- Observe the biodiversity of both flora and fauna of Costa Rica up close and personal.