Jun. 21-30, 2018 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: National Parks and Lodges||1.25 MB|
- Experience the diverse wonders of our National Parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Enjoy a chuck wagon cookout after a visit to Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites including Old Faithful Geyser.
- What’s included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; luggage porterage; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.