Aug. 14 – 23, 2019 [ Singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: National Parks||1003.64 KB|
- Experience the diverse wonders of our National Parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Enjoy a chuck wagon cookout after a visit to Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites including Old Faithful Geyser.
- What’s included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; admission and park fees; luggage porterage; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.