Tanzania Wildlife Safari [Singles: waitlist only]
September 17 - 28, 2024
Operated by Orbridge
- Explore some of the most important parks and reserves in East Africa, including the legendary Serengeti—host at different times of the year to the Great Migration, the cyclical journey of 1.6 million herbivores on their quest for survival.
- Participate in up to 12 game drives accompanied by an Expedition Leader and expert naturalist guides aboard safari-outfitted Land Cruisers.
- At Olduvai Gorge, the Cradle of Humanity—encounter local cultures on guided village, school, and plantation visits.
- Spend a full day at Ngorongoro Crater—home to populations of lions, leopards, black rhinos, hyenas, wildebeests, buffaloes, elephants, and zebras.
- Reserve an optional hot-air balloon safari over the Serengeti at sunrise, including a champagne breakfast and game drive (additional fee.)
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Tanzania Wildlife Safari | Sep. 17 – 28, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.