Taste of Chile: Culture & Cuisine
November 11 - 19, 2024
Operated by Eureka by CDT
- Experience the South American vibe with its relaxed and happy view of life’s pleasures that has influenced and revolutionized the wine world in recent years.
- Taste the delectable variety of wines throughout the country while relishing stunning views and delicious culinary experiences.
- Immerse yourself in the culture and historical legacy of winemaking in the region as you glean firsthand knowledge from passionate local growers and esteemed family wineries.
- Enjoy free time to further explore the local life of bustling Santiago, quirky Valparaiso, and tranquil Santa Cruz.
- Relax each evening at beautiful, local accommodations taking advantage of the many amenities and beautiful views.
- If you would like to receive a PDF copy of this trip’s brochure, please click on the “Brochure Request Link” under Additional Resources on this webpage.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Taste of Chile: Culture & Cuisine | Nov. 11 – 19, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.