Valuable Benefits for CAA Members
Thank you for being a Cal Alumni Association (CAA) member! We hope you will use your membership to take full advantage of your CAA privileges.
Membership is good for you. Membership gives you access to valuable and relevant member benefits, including:
- California magazine: Subscription to the award-winning California magazine, published four times a year.
- The Berkeley Network: Career networking events, webinars, and corporate alumni programming.
- Borrowing Privileges at All UC Libraries: Together, the UC libraries comprise the largest academic research library in the world.
- Alumni Insurance Plans: Access to health, dental, auto, and home insurance.
- Travel and Recreation Discounts: 15% off room rates at the Claremont Club & Spa, discounts on car rentals, and more.
- ShopCAA.com: Purchase your favorite Cal gear while supporting CAA.
- Much More: For a complete roster of benefits, please visit alumni.berkeley.edu/benefits.
Membership is also good for Cal. This year, your dues are supporting over $2 million in scholarships, leadership programs for current Cal students, and more than 90 alumni chapters and online communities around the country.
If you ever have questions about your membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.